Sunday, November 18, 2012

Veggie Shepard's Pie

 

















It's Sunday. It's November. It's only appropriate that the sky is gray and the air is filled with tiny drops of rain that never seems to land on the ground. It's also very appropriate to invite a friend over for Sunday lunch. I made a veggie shepard's pie  with soy mince and carrots as the filling and mashed potatoes with lemon and mustard on top. That with a lot of lingonberry jam on the side makes any gray November day better.

I love these little white berries that will make loud pop-sounds if stomped.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is among the so much important information for me.
    And i am happy reading your article. However want to
    statement on some normal issues, The website taste is ideal,
    the articles is in point of fact nice : D.
    Excellent process, cheers

    Feel free to surf to my web site; why to choose all natural diet pills

    ReplyDelete