Sunday, September 9, 2012

Restaurant New Tokyo, Kumla




















My grandparents has been visiting me and Martin in Hallsberg this weekend. We've done some sightseeing around Örebro, seeing the old town, the city park and the castle. In the evening, they took me out for dinner and I found this restaurant in the nearby town Kumla that sounded good. They serve sushi and thai food, a combination that sounds alarming but the food was really good. They had a few different vegetarian and vegan options to choose from; veggie sushi, stir fried veggies or veggies in curry. I choose the only one that contained tofu, and it had lots of fresh veggies stir fried and coated with a sauce of soy sauce, garlic, ginger and fresh chili. The portion was huge, the veggies was cooked perfectly and the sauce was spicy and had a lot of taste. Cashews would have made it better, but I was happy and full by the end of this dinner. The food was very reasonably priced, my dish was 79 SEK (12 USD).

+ Taste, portion size, a couple of different veggie options
- service, and I wished more of the veggie dishes contained tofu

0 comments:

Post a Comment