Friday, December 30, 2011

A year in review - August to December.

August



















I got back from England and had two weeks to pack all my stuff and get ready to start school and move to a new town. I ate a lot of fruit from my mothers garden and tried black and white food photography.

September
























































Moved to Hallsberg, where I started school. Moved into a small apartment and went berry picking in the north.  We also did some hiking in the nearby forests.

October





















 Fall colours everywhere, and Vegan MoFo as well! I made a lot of food, such as pumpkin luna bars and cowboy cookies. My mother and sister visited me.


November





















The leaves fell of the trees and I won a Vegan Dish mug. I made tempeh burgers on top of raised waffles and the sunrises were amazing.
 
December





















I started volunteering at a cat shelter together with my friend Hannah and made some pretty cat friends. I made swirly cookies and celebrated christmas in Gothenburg.


How was your year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment