Thursday, November 10, 2011

Seitanic stuffers

















 Yesterday morning I woke up to this sky. WOA!



















One of my favourite cookbooks right now is definitely The Best Veggie Burgers on the Planet by Joni Marie Newman. It's a fantastic book and every recipe I've tried has been a success. Yesterday I made the Seitanic Stuffers which is basically a seitan burger filled with something. I filled mine with some melty soy mozzarella I had in the fridge, and they came out great! The only thing I can't grasp about this book is the burger sizes, Joni must like them huge! I always get more burgers than the recipe suggests and I even find them too big then! That's not a complaint though. Anyway, we had them for dinner on some buns and with french fries on the side and almost died of fullness. I should have listened to the book and had them with a salad, they're really filling! I had the left over burgers for lunch two days in a row, once with rice, lentils and peas, and the other day with toast.




















What's your favourite burger?

0 comments:

Post a Comment