Sunday, October 30, 2011

Very deep dish pizza

 I was spending the weekend with Martin and parts of his family, and we decided to make something fun for Saturday dinner; deep dish pizza! 


The way we made it was really easy. We made some basic pizza dough and put it in a spring form. Spread a layer of vegan cream cheese on the bottom, and started filling up with layers of soy mince and tomato sauce, pineapple and vegan mozzarella cheese.



 We baked it for about 30 minutes, and then it looked like this. Quite a beast!



















 We had some dough and filling left over so we made some mini ones in the muffin tins. Since we were out of the cheese we added some sliced banana on top, yum!



















All of this was really tasty and of course we ate some pizza salad to go with it.

This was my last food-post during MoFo 2011 - I've been posting every day and it has been a lot of fun! I feel like my blogging wasn't that much fun though, so I hope November and December will feel more inspiring for both me and you. Tomorrow's post will be a round up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment