Monday, October 31, 2011

My Vegan MoFo 2011 Round-up!

Last day of MoFo and the perfect time to share some of the things I've been enjoying this MoFo.

The best themes
  • True blood food by That Pain in the Ass Vegan. Most awesome was probably the vegan tongue.
  • Year 2 of vegan gravy by Tofu-n-Sprouts. The true gravy queen. 
  • Horror movies with menus by Don't eat of the Sidewalk. Katie has managed to make me (a person who truly hates scary movies) want to watch all of the movies she's written about.
  • Vegan in Brighton. Jojo has been keeping up with not only one but four (4!) themes. Random eats, Football Foods, Cookbook Challange and New Foods. Her posts have all been great fun to read. 
Things I've tried and loved
Great posts
 3 great new (to me) blogs 
  • Elitefood. Traditional Finish cuisine - veganized. I recognize a lot of these dishes from Swedish cuisine and can't wait to try some of these recipes.
  • V.K Rees Photography. Awesome photos, beautiful cat, great food and Vanessa seems to be a pretty damn cool woman!
  • Oh, ladycakes. This blog always makes me happy. It's colourful, the photos are pretty and she's made a MoFo all about pumpkin!
5 favourites from my own MoFo posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment