Friday, April 8, 2011

3 x breakfast

I'm spending this month in Gothenburg living at my mothers house, the very same house where I spent my first 19 years. It's nice and all, being in a home that really feels like a home and not just a place where someone is living temporarily. But when it comes to food, I feel a bit overwhelmed. I've been spending the last year with kitchens and pantries that left a lot to wish for. I've become a master in making something out of nothing. Here I find myself looking in to a pantry (or two!) stocked with almost everything I could wish for, and I really don't know where to start cooking. Breakfast has been easy though, so I'll start with that. Have you been eating something good lately?


















Apple rye bread with vegan cream cheese and cucumber + avocado and fresh basil. Melon on the side.


















Toast with vegan cheddar cheese and crisp bread with yeast spread and pickled gherkins.

 Spelt semolina porridge with blueberries, black currants and blackberries.


0 comments:

Post a Comment