Thursday, February 24, 2011

Living up to my Sushi-resolutions



















So, in January I made a promise to myself that I would eat more sushi this year. I'm a woman of my words, so sushi has been on the menu quite a few times. There is a great sushi restaurant in Reykjavík, but I'm trying to spend as little money as possible, and making it myself is definitely more economic. And it's fun too! I hate having the rice sticking to my fingers trying to make rice balls though, so today I got myself a helper! It's just a piece (actually, two pieces) of white plastic but it does a great job shaping the rice. Now for my favourite part, pictures!






3 comments:

  1. The last photo especially is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, what a brilliant piece of equipment. i want one! :D looks very yummy, your sushi.

    ReplyDelete