Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Favourites

Friday again! This week went on so fast, and I'm quite happy about it. Working in the evenings is NOT my favourite thing, so next week I will opt for more daytime work. I also have some fun food projects that I might share here next week. How about a killer orange-ginger tofu recipe? 

The Makers Project
This IS slightly connected to food, I promise! Jennifer Causy, who is the photographer behind this site also runs the blog Simply Breakfast, which I've been following for years. The project is all about handmade products in Brooklyn, and in every part you get an insight in a different makers work. Weather it's a florist, perfumer or a baker, they are beautifully showcased in a lot oh photographs. In my head, I'm already off to Brooklyn!

Apricot and Almond Yeast Braid
Mihl over at Seitan is my motor made the most lovely sweet braid this week. Filled with apricot and almonds, it looks like it would be perfect for the weekend.

Muffins
Celine Steen is constantly sticking photos of muffins in my face here. Some kind of muffin-project is obviously in the making, and it looks as beautiful as ever.

















The beautiful thing above is a chocolate version of the very traditional Swedish Semla. Usually it's no chocolate in there, but once it was. The Semla-day is coming up in less than two weeks, so you will not have to wait long for a post with recipe and all you need to know to indulge this sweet treat. Have you ever had a Semla?

3 comments:

  1. I have big love for Constanze's site, Jennifer's as well, and of course yours too. woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog and that I gave you an award.
    Greetings from Austria, Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej! Snälla, laga en sån semla till mig nån gång!? /Mamma

    ReplyDelete